About Me

Hello!



I'm sure if you're reading my blog, you already know who I am, so I'll take this opportunity to tell you about my trip!

From January to May 2010 I studied abroad at Harlaxton College in Grantham, England. It only takes one look at it to understand why I chose to go there. Look for yourself. It's beautiful. An English manor house transformed into a college, it sits on 117 acres of woods and grounds. I basically went to Hogwarts for a semester. I was even listening to the Harry Potter soundtrack on the way up the driveway (and I even took my headphones out so that the entire back section of the coach could hear it. Instant friends made. I knew everyone else was thinking about it). God, I miss that place.


Now, for the summer of 2011, I'm off to Paris with the KIIS program. I am super pumped to be going abroad again so I suppose it's time to start up the blog again. My life at WKU is relatively uninteresting- at least not interesting enough for a blog. Anyway, I feel so blessed to have been given the opportunity to re-visit Paris. I only spent one day there while I was at Harlaxton, and now I get to go back! Yay! (I even will get to re-visit Harlaxton!!!)

So, this is the place for everyone to keep up with my adventures in Paris!

Who knows what's to come next??

0 comments:

Post a Comment